Below are forms that are needed to register your child at TLC.

Print and fill out the Enrollment Packet, Food Program form, and Guidelines form. You will need to contact your Pediatrician or Family Doctor to obtain the School Health Entry Exam Form and your child's shot record. 

If your child's shot record is from another state, you can take it to the Health Department to be transferred to the Florida Shot Record Form SH 680. This is the only form that is accepted by the Department of Children and Families.